Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Back In Utah!

The past two weeks I have been back in Utah for some very special occasions!  First was Lucy's blessing.  It was so neat to see my brother-in-law bless little Lucy with such a sweet blessing!  It was so fun to have everyone together and I got to meet Lucy's birthmom who is such an amazing girl!    
Then I was able to go to the Sealing of Lucy to her parents at Mt. Timp Temple, the next Saturday which was amazing!!! It was a big testimony builder of how important families are and how they are really meant to be together forever!  Here is the beautiful family...
So amazing to be able to come back for this but oh man do I miss Kenny!  Good thing I am going back this Friday, cause I sure miss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...