Saturday, June 18, 2011

crafting

I have now experienced the joys of crafting.  First of all, I went to the dollar store and bought dollar frames and headbands that were actually one penny for three of them… that’s right one penny. (I have also experienced the joy of bargain shopping can ya tell?)  So I took my dollar frames and modpodged some old scrapbook paper I had lying around.                


Then after I crafted that up, I wrapped the headbands in fabric and hot glued material flowers on them!  Easy!     


So even though I still have a ways to go till I get to this…        
          
(This was my sister’s baby shower that my sister-in-law, Mandy, created.  Go to www.joyinthejumble.com)     


I don’t think I realized that it would be so fun to get crafty!  This is living proof that ANYONE can craft!

              



Then because I was feeling crafty I ended up making cupcakes with delicious frosting made with powdered sugar, cream cheese, and fresh raspberries. Hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Oh Andrea, you're so cute! Those flower headbands are fun to make huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so funny! You are doing a great job. I love making flower headbands, and I love the bright yellow.

    I bet that frosting was yummy with cream cheese. I want to try white chocolate frosting with the fresh raspberries next:)

    Good Job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...