Monday, May 23, 2011

Hobbies

When you start to have a lot of time on your hands you learn new vocabulary words.  For instance, today I have added the word HOBBY to my vocabulary.  Hobby is an activity done regularly in one's free time for pleasure.  If you don’t know the meaning of the word free time, go look it up. J  I have always known that I liked to exercise and workout but now it has actually become a real hobby!  Running in particular has become my summer hobby. 
This is where I go running every day.  Don’t worry you little worry wart family members, there are tons of people on this trail so I promise I won’t get kidnapped. J

I had ran three half marathons, but never seriously trained for any of them.  So now that it has become my “hobby” I have made the goal to run Logan’s Top of Utah half marathon at the end of summer in 1 hour and 50 minutes or bust! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooo what a good goal! I've never done anything like that, but I definitely love to run! And that trail looks BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...