Sunday, April 22, 2012

Ordinary?

It happens every day in stores all over.  It really is such an ordinary task that many people are completing it daily.  So why then did my heart do a flip with this one purchase?  Yes, we jsut bought our first car seat.  This ordinary task really threw us for a loop.  Kenny's palms were pooling sweat.  I kept on looking up and down the aisles sure that we had bystanders watching us.  The checker lady checked us out normally, not even making one comment about this crazy purchase we were making.  Nope, this was not out of the ordianry for anyone else, but it certainly changed our world!

So now we have now it, our first car seat.  It makes me more excited seeing the growing number of baby items in our house.  I sometimes walk into the nursery just to make sure it all is still there and this is all really real...  I wonder if anyone else had similar feelings, or if I'm just a little crazy.  Let me go check...



Yup it is still there.  So crazy but so fun.


On another note, my family has had some fun times lately filled with lots of celebrating!  My sisters and I threw a suprise party for my mom to celebrate being 5 years cancer free!  All my sisters made it turn out really cute and very fun!!


Then this weekend Kenny's parents will be in town to celebrate us graduating! Wahoo!

And my belly is still getting bigger. 




Good times ahead. :)

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I'd say for a first time parent..probably pretty normal:D You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute! I love the car seat story. I'm totally laughing because we felt that way too. Lots of more milestones coming so hang on for the crazy ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, you are so stinking cute! I love this story and your picture! You are the cutest little pregnant person ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thanks for the support!!! :) @ Dis we need to do lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have no idea how happy it makes me to see that little baby bump of yours. I am SO excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...