Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A little bit of everything...


So now that I have been thrown back into a whirlwind of late night homework, teaching tennis, volunteering for grad school hours, actually attending class, and working on people's teeth in between all of this I have let my blogging start to diminish into well.... OK it is just nonexistent right now being completely honest. So for now I'll let the pictures do the talking. (With maybe a little commentary) :)

 Dirty faces after four-wheeling in Wyoming over Labor Day Weekend
 Kenny finally got to meet Evan!  The newest addition to our family
 Kenny got to have some fishing time
 Kenny is continuing to give me lessons on shooting. I'm pretty much Annie Oakley now.


Not sure what this face means... but we did have a fun trip with the family in Wyoming.

Then the next weekend we were off to Lake Powell with Kenny's office...




Good times with good sunburns. 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...