Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to Life

I have risen from the dead and am living back in Utah.  Okay I wasn't really dead, but not working a job or going to school and laying by the pool everyday pretty much makes you feel like you are dead.  So I am happy to say that I am living real life now!  Back at good ole UVU loving my new classes and I even love working back at Lone Peak Dental and seeing all the awesome girls there!

But before we left we had to say goodbye to a good friend who started going to church with us...

She was such a hoot and the most giving person ever.  (She kept on giving me gifts for our future children!)


Once I flew home I got to go to my good friend Lindsey's beautiful weddings! Such a happy day for her and Bradley!!




I sure missed these girls!




Somehow, or maybe it was just good timing, I got to be there for when my sister, Katie had her baby.
 It was so fun to see the almost parents get so excited!  and after 36 hours of labor......

I finally decided to deliver the baby myself.

Introducing .... Evan Paul Garrett. 

With all these exciting events going on I even had time to kill a nasty scary spider in my storage shed. 


It is good to be back! :)




1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's sweet you are back in Utah! It always is nice to get back into a "routine" huh? But your summer looked way funnn!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...