Friday, May 13, 2011

Domesticalized

Well it has happened.  I’ve become domesticalized.  Okay, okay, I know that is not a word but it is exactly what has happened.  With all this free time I find myself enjoying cooking, crafting, and yes I must say even cleaning.  This has resulted from our move from Utah to Delaware and my free time being incredibly increased (has anyone noticed that I blog just a wee bit more than before?)  It has been nice to realize that I really do enjoy domestic activites!  Here are some things I’ve found to be easy and tasty to make before Ken goes out to work!
Asparagus!  Drizzle butter, garlic salt, and pepper and put it in the oven on broil.  They are tasty!  Hey I never said these are healthy I only said they are good and easy!



Then I put some meat marniated in honey and BBQ sauce and put in on the good ole George Foreman Grill.  Top it off with a salad to make it "healthy" and I was done for the day! 


Easy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog!! It's fun to see you become "domesticalized!" You are so much fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pssst! Instead of butter, spray some Pam Cooking Spray or drizzle olive oil. For sure not as good but, much healthier! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...